Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie Cups
This recipe makes a delicious fall dessert. It’s a 2-ingredient recipe and the results are so impressive.
Servings:8 apple pie cups
- 1 package cinnamon rolls with frosting and refrigerated
- ⅓ cup apple pie filling chopped into one half inch pieces
Preheat the oven to 375°F and lightly grease 8 cups of a muffin tin.
Remove the 8 cinnamon rolls from their package and press each one of them into and up the sides of the greased muffin tin cups. Then transfer about 2 large tablespoonfuls of the filling into each one.
Bake for about 15 minutes until golden brown. Let them cool for 5 minutes and then drizzle the frosting on top of them. Serve while they are still warm and enjoy!
- The cinnamon roll crust should be refrigerated before you start making the recipe because it’s easier to split into separate rolls without them sticking together.
- Microwave the frosting for 5 to 10 seconds on 10% power so it’s thin enough to drizzle over the apple cups.
- Use a nonstick muffin tin to ensure these little treats come out without sticking.
- Leftover apple pie filling makes a tasty breakfast mixed with quick oats or you can spoon it over ice cream or stir it into yogurt for a quick and easy dessert.
- You can tell they are cooked through when they are no longer doughy and the cinnamon rolls are golden at the edges.
Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 335mg | Potassium: 4mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 2IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg