Chocolate Covered Graham Crackers
This recipe only requires 3 ingredients and these easy chocolate candies are perfectly crunchy and sweet.
Servings:24 candy crackers
- 12 sheets graham crackers cut in half
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the semisweet chocolate chips in the microwave at 20-second intervals, stirring in-between each interval until fully melted. Dip the graham cracker halves into the melted chocolate one by one, allowing the excess to drip off it, and then place onto a sheet of parchment paper to set.
While the chocolate hardens onto the graham crackers, add the white chocolate chips to a separate microwave-safe bowl and melt it using the same method as before. Once fully melted, drizzle the white chocolate over the crackers using a spoon or a piping bag and allow it to fully harden. Serve and enjoy!
- The more fat and cocoa butter in the chocolate, the quicker it melts. This means dark chocolate melts the quickest. Choose one with at least 70% cocoa solids for a rich, gourmet flavor.
- These can be served just as they are or paired with a scoop of your favorite ice cream. They also go great with an evening espresso.
- Melting candies are an alternative to chocolate. You can use colored melting candies (in seasonal colors!) for example. Follow the directions on the packaging to melt them. The possibilities are endless!
Calories: 157kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 54mg | Potassium: 119mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1mg