Biscoff Butter Cookies
If you love caramel and fall spices, you just have to make these! They're quick to prepare and perfectly soft and light.
- ¾ cup Biscoff cookie butter
- ½ cup shortening
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
Preheat the oven to 350°F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
Combine the Biscoff cookie butter, shortening, and brown sugar in a large bowl and beat until fluffy, and then add the milk and egg and mix until well combined.
Mix the flour, baking soda, and salt together in a small bowl. Pour half of this dry mixture into the Biscoff mixture and mix until just combined, and then add the remaining dry mixture and mix again until just combined.
Roll the dough into balls using 2 tablespoons of dough per ball. Place each ball approximately 6 inches apart on the prepared baking sheets, and then press each one of them with a fork in a criss-cross pattern.
Bake for 14 minutes or until golden brown around the edges and then cool for 5 minutes. Transfer the cookies to a cooling rack to cool for at least another 5 minutes until set. Serve and enjoy!
- Got some leftover cookie butter? Try it as a dip for apple slices, mix a spoonful into your favorite muffin recipe, or add it to a milkshake or smoothie.
- Add a few drops of vanilla or a pinch of cinnamon to the cookie dough for a bolder flavor if you want.
- You can keep them in an airtight container at room temperature for a few days. Alternatively, keep them refrigerated for up to a week or freeze them for up to three months. Yet another idea is to freeze the unbaked dough balls for up to three months and bake them straight from the freezer.
- Enjoy them with a cup of coffee or use them to top a cake or cheesecake.
Calories: 147kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 248mg | Potassium: 36mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 19IU | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg