This no-bake cheesecake has a sweet crumb crust with a creamy, exotic, mango-infused filling and tasty fruit topping.
- 1½ cups graham crackers crushed
- ¼ cup unsalted butter melted
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 11 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1½ cups mango pulp
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- 1½ cups mangoes finely diced
- 3 tablespoons mango pulp for the topping
Mix together the crushed graham crackers and melted butter until well combined. Pour the mixture into the bottom of an 8-inch springform pan and press it down firmly to create the base. Set it aside.
In a mixing bowl, whip the heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form and then beat in the cream cheese.
Place the white chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30-second intervals while stirring in-between until the chocolate has melted completely and then quickly whisk it into the cream cheese mixture.
Add in the mango pulp and lemon juice and mix the batter until smooth.
Stir together the gelatin and ¼ cup of water in a microwave-safe bowl. Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes and then microwave it for 15-second intervals while stirring in-between until dissolved.
Quickly and gradually drip in 6 tablespoons of the cheesecake batter into the melted gelatin bowl while stirring the gelatin mixture continuously. Then pour the tempered gelatin mixture into the rest of the cheesecake batter and stir the batter immediately.
Fold in the mango chunks and then pour the batter into the springform pan. Dollop the remaining 3 tablespoons of mango pulp across the top and then use a toothpick to swirl the pulp. Be careful not to over-swirl (less is more).
Transfer the cheesecake into the refrigerator and chill for at least 6 hours or preferably overnight until set. Serve chilled and enjoy!
- It takes time to set. It isn’t the kind of dessert you can make and serve immediately. It’s going to take at least 6 hours to set, so plan accordingly! If you’re short on time, mango panna cotta has a shorter setting time.
- The swirl design on top is pretty, but you can decorate the cheesecake further, if you want, with anything from edible flowers to a sprig of mint or even a little whipped cream.
- Don’t over-swirl the topping. A few swirls, as you can see in the picture, are all you need to add an elegant look.
- Got some leftover fresh mango? Try it with Tajín sprinkled over it. Tajín is a wonderful combination of salt, lime, and chili and it’s amazing sprinkled over mango, strawberries, and watermelon.
Calories: 371kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 63mg | Sodium: 190mg | Potassium: 159mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 1712IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 89mg | Iron: 5mg