Mini Strawberry Cheesecake
These mini cheesecakes have a buttery graham cracker crust and creamy filling topped with tangy strawberry sauce. They’re super easy to make!
Servings:12 mini cheesecakes
For the crust:
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
For the cheesecake filling:
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup sour cream at room temperature
For the strawberry sauce topping:
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 16 ounces fresh strawberries stems removed and sliced
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
To make the crust:
Take a muffin pan and line each cup with cupcake liners. Keep aside.
Add graham cracker crumbs to a bowl along with 3 tablespoons melted butter and 3 tablespoons granulated sugar. Mix until well combined.
Distribute this mixture evenly among all the cups, pressing ach into the bottom.
Bake in a preheated oven at 325°F, until lightly browned, for about 5 to 6 minutes. Once done, remove and set aside.
To make the cheesecake:
Beat cream cheese in a large bowl using a hand-held mixer, until smooth.
Add in 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract, ⅓ cup granulated sugar, and ⅓ cup sour cream and mix well until combined.
Start stirring in eggs one by one on low speed until combined.
Distribute this filling between the 12 cavities evenly and transfer back to an oven. Bake until tops are set, for 17 to 20 minutes at 325°F.
Once done, take them out and cool for an hour at room temperature.
Now remove the cheesecakes from pan carefully and chill for about 3 to 4 hours in the refrigerator before serving.
To make the strawberry sauce:
Mix together all the sauce ingredients in a saucepan until well combined and stir-cook over medium heat (8-10 minutes for frozen strawberries and 5-8 minute for fresh).
Turn down the heat and continue cooking for 15 to 20 minutes, until sauce has thickened, stirring occasionally.
Once cooked, pour into a glass container and let it cool completely. Then cover the container and refrigerate.
Top each cheesecake with a tablespoon of chilled strawberry sauce.
- Press your graham cracker crust firmly into the bottom of your cupcake liner in a muffin pan. This prevents your crust from crumbling.
- To ensure your cheesecake filling is smooth and lump-free, use room-temperature ingredients. Take your cream cheese, sour cream, and eggs out of the fridge and let them warm up a little on the counter before mixing.
- Cook your strawberry sauce until it’s thick and the water has evaporated. The sauce should be a little jammy in texture, rather than runny.
Calories: 275kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 209mg | Potassium: 144mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 679IU | Vitamin C: 24mg | Calcium: 61mg | Iron: 1mg