Coconut Poke Cake
This cake is fluffy and tender. The tropical and nutty flavors of the coconut shine through in every bite. Coconut lovers, this one’s for you!
- 1 box white cake mix
- 8 ounces sweetened flaked coconut
- 8 ounces cool whip thawed
- 15 ounces cream of coconut
Prepare and bake white cake mix as per instructions mentioned on the package.
Once done, remove from the oven and poke holes by using a large fork all over the top.
Shake the can of cream of coconut, open, and pour over the warm cake evenly.
Once your cake is cooled, frost with whipping topping and top with flaked coconut. Enjoy!
- Use your favorite store-bought white cake mix to save a ton of time.
- As soon as it is baked, you want to poke the holes and pour your cream of coconut right on top. This allows the cake to soak it all in for a perfectly moist texture.
- Shake the can well before you pour it on top of the cake. The liquids can sometimes separate from the solids while the can sits in your pantry or on grocery store shelves.
Calories: 384kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 247mg | Potassium: 178mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 34g | Vitamin A: 36IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 2mg