Carrot Banana Muffins
You will love how easy these muffins are to make. Everyone will marvel at how amazing they taste! The kids love them as much as the grownups do.
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup buttermilk or ½ cup milk with 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- 1 banana medium-sized, mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup carrot grated
Preheat the oven to 375°F. After that, line muffin tin with 12 muffin liners.
In a separate bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and spices.
Beat eggs with sugar, add vegetable oil, carrots, bananas, stir well.
Now pour the wet mixture into the dry and beat everything well. Do not overmix.
Put the dough into muffin liners. For fluffy muffin top, fill only ¾ and leave some space.
Bake for 15 minutes and check the readiness with a toothpick.
Serve and enjoy!
- Don’t skip the sifting when preparing your dry ingredients. Sifting through a sieve gets rid of any lumps.
- Use a low speed when making the batter. It doesn’t take a lot of mixing and doesn’t need a high speed. Over-mixing can result in tough muffins, so as soon as the ingredients are combined, the batter is ready.
- Cook them until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Not got a toothpick to hand? Then use a knife with a long thin blade instead.
Calories: 202kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 172mg | Potassium: 191mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 1845IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 61mg | Iron: 1mg