This 4-ingredient fudge recipe is a breeze to make and it keeps for weeks and weeks. It’s a great way to use up those ripe bananas.
Servings:9 fudge squares
- 2 bananas large and mashed
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
Line a small baking dish or cake pan with parchment paper. Set it aside.
Add the mashed bananas to a large mixing bowl and set them aside.
Now melt the coconut oil and peanut butter on the stovetop or in a microwave-safe bowl. Mix the cinnamon into the melted mixture.
Pour the melted mixture into the bowl of mashed bananas and mix until fully incorporated.
Pour the mixture into the baking pan and freeze or refrigerate for at least 1 hour until firm, then cut into 6 squares. Serve and enjoy!
- Use a silicon mini muffin pan to make individual portions if you like.
- The riper the bananas, the sweeter it will be, so if yours aren’t quite ripe you might like to add some sugar or sweetener to the recipe so it’s sweet enough.
- Don’t take these out of the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve them. It doesn’t take long to start softening and melting.
Calories: 369kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Sodium: 198mg | Potassium: 426mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 29IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 1mg