White Chocolate Chip Brownies
Brownies need no introduction since they’re a favorite everywhere, but adding white chocolate takes the classic recipe to a whole new level.
- ½ cup dark cocoa powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 ½ stick unsalted butter melted
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk your milk of choice
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips semi-sweet
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Take a 9×13 inch baking pan and line it with parchment paper.
Combine cocoa powder, baking soda, flour, sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl and mix until there are only small clumps.
Now make a well in the center of the flour and add the eggs, butter, vanilla, and milk, then mix thoroughly until all ingredients are well combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
Spread the batter into the baking pan and bake for 30 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Remove the pan from the oven and let it cool completely before cutting into bars and serving. Enjoy!
- After 30 minutes of cooking time, insert a toothpick into the middle. If it comes out clean they are done. If not, give them 5 more minutes and try again.
- Don’t slice them until just before serving because this cracks the top. You can sprinkle them with powdered sugar to disguise any cracks.
- Unless you’re sure they will be eaten within a day or so, keep these at room temperature since refrigerating them can dry them out a little.
Calories: 229kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 65mg | Potassium: 131mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 54IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 1mg