Snickers bars combine with traditional fudge ingredients to make this mouthwatering recipe which is rich, creamy, sweet, and delicious.
Servings:24 fudge squares
- 12 ounces Snickers® candy bars about 6 bars
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- ¾ cup unsalted butter cut into cubes
- ⅔ cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 7 ounces marshmallow crème about 1 jar
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
Take a 9x9-inch baking pan and line it with non-stick aluminum foil, or use a non-stick spray or butter on the foil instead if you don’t have non-stick. Then cut the candy bars into ½-inch slices and set them aside.
Bring the white sugar, butter cubes, and milk to a boil over medium heat in a large saucepan while mixing for about 3 minutes or until a candy thermometer reads 234°F (if you have one). Then remove from the heat and add in the chocolate chips, marshmallow crème, and vanilla and mix it until smooth.
Fill the lined baking pan with half the mixture, then spread the candy bar slices on top, then cover the slices evenly with the remaining mixture.
Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature, and then lift out using the aluminum foil and neatly cut into squares. Enjoy!
- This is a quick recipe to make so ensure all your ingredients are prepared before you begin. Chop the Snickers bars into pieces before you start to make the mixture.
- If you don’t have foil, use nonstick cooking spray in the baking dish to make the fudge easy to remove once it is set. Parchment paper would also work.
- Fudge makes a cute gift. Cut it into squares, put them in a little bag and tie with a ribbon for a homemade gift anyone would love.
Calories: 340kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 94mg | Potassium: 155mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 43g | Vitamin A: 225IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 1mg