A white chocolate cheesecake has an unparallel luring charm! Placed on the dining room table, one cannot resist its edible beauty, mesmerizing aroma, and the urge to dig into its heavenly taste.
This unbaked cake blends diverse flavors, creating an exquisitely delicious dessert.
A testament to the level of enthusiasm for this cake, March 6th is celebrated as the National White Chocolate Cheesecake Day! Did you know that?
What Goes Into White Chocolate Cheesecake?
The sugary, creamy, cheesy, tangy and buttery flavors of the white chocolate cheesecake come from many amazing ingredients. These ingredients include Greek yogurt, biscuits, unsalted butter, lemon juice, cream cheese, white chocolate, gelatine, sugar, and vanilla extract.
Each of the ingredients plays a significant role in giving this unbaked cheesecake it’s authentic flavor, texture, and fascinating fragrance. Additionally, the ingredients contain a host of health benefitting proteins, vitamins, and minerals.
Let's start with the Greek yogurt.
This creamy, slightly tangy and sweet tasting ingredient is a powerhouse of proteins. Therefore, it helps maintain muscle, restore tissue, nourish the skin and also wards off diseases. It also strengthens the digestive system, energizes the body (due to containing Vitamin B12), and helps in losing weight. Furthermore, it contains a good amount of potassium and calcium.
As you probably already know, yogurt is generally a very healthy snack!
Surprisingly, white chocolate intake is quite rewarding too. Sleep troubles can be corrected with white chocolate as it has a high quantity of dopamine. It also serves as a fabulous antioxidant and antibiotic. White chocolate boosts blood clotting and thereby can help heal an injury quickly.
- For the crust base, graham crackers, Oreo biscuit, digestive biscuits, lemon cream biscuits, etc. can be used.
- To soften the cream cheese quickly, cut it into cubes beforehand. It will help during mixing.
- A few garnishing options that elevate that cake’s flavors are fresh fruit toppings, chopped dry fruits, berry sauce, caramel, and dark chocolate sauce.
- Before adding your preferred topping, let the white chocolate cheesecake set and become firm.
Authentic Dessert: Easy and Quick
This vegetarian white chocolate cheesecake recipe is literally the easiest and quickest way to make an impressive dessert.
I say easiest as this cake recipe includes simple mixing, whisking, and freezing. There is no chopping, pounding or baking involved. Therefore, this recipe is also great for kids.
It’s quickest because it only requires 10 minutes of preparation and an extra 10 minutes of cooking. Overall, in just 20 minutes you can stir up a lusciously rich dessert for a party of 6. Or, just yourself - wink, wink!
The most daunting task involved here is letting the cake sit for 2-3 hours in the fridge without taking a nibble!
Of course, this white chocolate cheesecake has a baked variation as well! Yet, this no-bake cake recipe is amazing for two reasons. First, it can be prepared hours or even a day before a party. Secondly, the cake tastes better with time, so store it in the fridge to enjoy for the next 2 days.
Give this super easy homemade vegetarian non-bake recipe a try! You’ll definitely make it again and again!
White Chocolate Cheesecake
- 7 oz Greek yogurt
- 4 oz biscuits, crumbled
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 12 oz cream cheese
- 4 oz white chocolate, chopped and melted
- 1 tbsp powdered gelatin
- 3 ½ oz sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Mix biscuits and butter in a bowl to combine. Slightly grease the edges of springform pan, press the biscuit mix into the bottom of the pan and spread. Put into a fridge.
- Add gelatin and about 2-3 tablespoons water to a small sauce pan, add lemon juice, heat over low heat until gelatin dissolves.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar, whisk for about 2 minutes. Add Greek yogurt, gelatin mix and melted chocolate, mix well until combined.
- Pour the mixture over the biscuits base and chill in a fridge for 2-3 hours. Serve topped with shredded chocolate and whipped cream.