Did someone say chocolate chip pecan no bake cookies?
Let’s say it out loud. We all love chocolate chip cookies. Add pecans, and you’re suddenly at another level.
There’s something special about setting a cookie tray on the table for your friends and family. Is there a better way to show how much you care?
The thing is, not all cookies are the same, and the web is flooded with unnecessarily complicated recipes. The simple things are, most of the time, the best things.
With this in mind, we tackle a new trend that’s blazing through Instagram accounts around the world, the no bake cookies.
What goes into making chocolate chip pecans no bake cookies?
What’s the deal with no bake cookies? Why isn’t everyone making them? After you try this recipe, we’ll assure you-you’ll be making them more often than you think.
The thing is, we don’t always have time to make good-old baked cookies, and we don’t always want to. These bite-sized treats are as good as any regular cookie, and some might say the texture is even better.
Based on cream cheese and butter, these intensely flavored cookies melt in your mouth; vanilla, chocolate, and almond dominate the palate and trust us, you won’t miss the burned bits.
There are many reasons to try making these cookies; for starters, it’s a great way to get your kids into cooking. Not having to worry about using the oven, making cookies has never been so kid friendly. Just let them get hands-on and see them make their first cookies from scratch.
The recipe also caters to gluten-free diets; the low-carb recipe makes these treats good for protein-based diets and special dietary needs.
Did we mention they’re delicious too? Because they are. So, if there are no more questions, let’s get started.
- Keep the cream cheese and the butter at room the temperature for at least an hour before you start, it’ll make the mixing easier.
- As you add the sweetener, taste the batter to adjust the sweetness to your liking. There’s nothing like stealing a pinch of cookie dough; you know you want it.
- Warm your spoon with hot water to scoop the batter into the sheet. Things might get sticky.
- Show you care. Really take your time shaping your cookies, the right size, thickness, and shape; these cookies will not morph in the oven, they’ll stat just the way you want them.
- Serve with a cold glass of almond milk to recreate the classic who-wants-some-cookies experience.
Surprise your friends, family, or co-workers with a batch of this mouthwatering, comfy cookies.
Keep cool until ready to serve and don’t tell anyone they never set foot in the oven, let them guess your secret for perfectly smooth chocolate chip and pecan cookies.
Chocolate Chip Pecans No Bake Cookies
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup stevia sweetener
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 oz dark chocolate chips
- 2 oz pecans, chopped
- Add cream cheese, butter, almond butter, Stevia, vanilla extract and sea salt to a bowl. Mix well with a hand mixer until combined.
- Add chocolate chips and pecans, use spatula to mix.
- Put the batter to a fridge for 20 minutes.
- Take the bowl out from the fridge. Prepare a plate or a baking sheet line up with parchment paper. Use a spoon to scoop the dough out and form 15 portions, put on paper.
- Freeze the cookies for an hour and enjoy!